Friday, 19 January 2018

altered heart

 This altered heart started as a Christmas image heart. I removed the paper and wire handle.  The heart was covered using Graphic 45 papers. To enhance the images I used some glossy accents, pearls, silver leaf, and wink of Stella .The rose was enhanced using glossy accents and broken glass.





Challenges entered -

Wednesday, 17 January 2018

Winter Tilda

 Hi everyone,Tilda has been coloured with Derwent pencils and Spectrum Noir pens. Papers used Were Studio 75 The Peony Avenue. TH Distress inks used were Weathered wood and Tea Dye. Sentiment used was Docrafts.(Baby its cold outside)
The following were die cuts - The bow/heart/flourish and umbrella.
I added a small flower and some sparkle buds and stamens. Ruched ribbon added along the base and a large pearl. Buttons added to prop the easel card up and one used on the heart. Thank you for stopping by.




Sunday, 7 January 2018

sweet

 This sweet image from Sarah Kay was stamped and coloured. The papers were distressed and the edges inked with TH inks. Some lace and paper lace were used.Foamiran was used to make the flowers (the colour is original I did not colour it) TH Shabby blooms die was used and I embellished with pearls (lemon flower is a foam ball in the centre). Papers were from Craft Sensations Wonderful Roses and Sweet Dixie Romance. Happy crafting everyone !


Challenges entered

Hearts and flowers

Hi,Sweet Tilda has been coloured with Noir pens and Derwent pencils. Trimcraft Retro Blooms is the background paper. I stamped then die cut some HC Flowering Dogwoods and coloured with pastels. Some lilac ribbon was added and I punched some tiny hearts in lilac paper. A doily was folded and placed under Tilda. Thank you for stopping by.

I
Challenges entered -

Saturday, 6 January 2018

altered match box



Hello everyone. I altered this matchbox (I got a set of these in my Christmas gifts)by first applying gesso. I then covered with paper and inked all my edges. A pretty cameo was placed in the centre of the box (I raised it up slightly using silicone gel) The centre of the outer box was cut and rolled slightly to expose the cameo. The butterflies and flower were die cut using mulberry paper. I inked this lightly with a chalk ink pad ,added tiny beads to the centre of the flower. Ribbon (lace effect) in two colours was added around the bottom. I then placed a pearl dangling from the underside. To complete I added a chain to the top to allow the box to be hung.

Challenges entered -
Creative artist
Crafty Gals Corner
Allsorts challenge blog
Scrap travel and Bark
DLART - January
Noor Design

Thursday, 4 January 2018

holiday flowers

HI. I can finally show this card now that the recipient has seen it !(I nearly forgot to show it) This was a card made for Christmas. I used Lemoncraft Papers . I die cut some snowflakes and a central flower.(SB) The smaller flowers were made from foamiran and coloured with pastels.I added small glass stamens to these. A small wood  tree was coloured and added as was a stickpin I made in sparkly colours ! Glossy accents was used to highlight the flowers on the card stock .Thanks so much for stopping by.

Challenges entered

Gift Bag

Hi everyone.
This gift bag was decorated using Crafters Companion Shabby Chic card stock. I used a lace style die on the base. I used the same die (in reverse) to shape the card stock. Silver leaf was applied sparing to some edge areas .Some pretty Dogwood flowers (Heartfelt creations - a wonderful Christmas gift from a friend) a ribbon in white, light blue organza, and small butterflies completed the picture ! I added a stamped sentiment to a die cut out of the CC card stock. I stamped  and die cut a tag to write the name of the gift bag.

Many thanks for stopping by.
Challenged entered -