Sunday 23 April 2017

yellow and sage

Hello.
A card for a special auntie.
I cut two large circles then shaped them to stand, I cut a smaller circle to attach both sides to open as a card. Papers - used Classic vintage from the Works. Large 3 leaf die was M&C (coloured using Tim Holtz Bundled sage distress ink ). Small leaf die was X Cut (coloured using TH Bundled sage distress ink ). I used a sentiment stamp from Belle and Boo. The 3 roses are foam roses from Hobbycraft which I lightly coloured using TH Bundled sage distress ink. I added some skeleton leaves ( lightly coloured using TH Bundled sage distress ), I added some torn material to the card along with a cherub/angel and 3 small birds.

Challenges entered :


1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous. Love the pop of color with the yellow
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete